Author Topic: Play Only Selected Album Instead Of Entire Catalog  (Read 6987 times)

Pingaware

Double click on the album cover to select all the tracks and add them to the now playing list.
Bold words in my posts are links unless expressly stated otherwise.

Night AoX

Pingaware

No, you're right, I misread the question.

Night AoX

Yeah, I know it seems a bit anal but, that's one of my favorite functionalities of WinAmp and sense MB is the best next thing I can find, I really want to see the same functionality in MB.

Zak

• Global Moderator
So, you can select a single album you wish to play but, start at track 2 and the Now Playing list will only add that selected album but, start playing from the selected track..
This is already possible with Now Playing preferences set to "Clear List and Play All Tracks".
The problem I see in your first screenshot is that you haven't selected an album in the Column Browser at the top - you have All albums selected.
Select your album there first so the main track list only shows tracks from that album, then double-click the track you want to start playing from.
Bee excellent to each other...

Night AoX

But I prefer to have the full list of albums available in the panel. That way I can scroll down to whichever album or track I want to hear by that artist.

Pingaware

I'm afraid in cases like this, Steven has made it very clear that he can't cater for everyone. You'll just have to get used to one of the workarounds we've given if he doesn't implement your wish.