Author Topic: LyricsReloaded (Latest)  (Read 64446 times)

hiccup

In the future, when I'm able to afford more time to myself once again, I will look into completing the API search technique that was originally planned for this plugin.
For as far that effort would pertain to getting this specific website to work, I am wondering about its legality.
The more known lyrics providers have some financial deals with the legal owners of lyrics, and therefor they can stay in business.
I'm not sure if this one has, and will be able to stick around for a longer time.

sveakul

The Musixmatch choice needs to be removed from the 1.2.09 version if a fix is not possible.

I would direct those who want to maintain search access to that database to the Museexmatch plugin downloadable from the MusicBee plugins page.  After install it's just another choice in prefs/tags(2)/Lyrics/lyric providers, as if it is part of the LyricsReloaded plugin (which it is not).  The install instructions must be followed carefully.

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
I assume that "no news is bad news" as far as fixing the Musixmatch script?
I briefly worked on it last weekend and there was some progress.
I just haven't had much leisure time in recent weeks to wrap it up.

And admittedly, Musixmatch did pull a number on their recent structural changes as I'm almost through an entire rerwrite of the search pattern.
I haven't had to do this for any of the other providers since I started with these.

But I'm extremely occupied this weekend as well, so will probably upload a fix sometime next week as I'm taking a couple of weeks' leave then.
I already spend hours on end on social media. Might as well spare a few of those to a greater purpose here.