Author Topic: LyricsReloaded  (Read 238797 times)

Moshi_

• http://www.last.fm/user/Moshi_
The problems are caused by the websites changing in structure. That's why I originally added a unit tests for all default providers, but I don't have the infrastructure to run them on a regular basis.
The patterns will have to be corrected.

I only understood that the problem is website changing its structure, lol.

Is this easy fix? Can I do it myself? Do it have to wait for someone to put out a fix?

SandyRavage

Does anyone have an 'optimized' list of providers which should & should not be used and the priority order?  I'm wondering if I'd get better/faster results than just using the default list.

Alumni

Does anyone have an 'optimized' list of providers which should & should not be used and the priority order?  I'm wondering if I'd get better/faster results than just using the default list.

That depends on the kind of music you listen to. Personally I've got the following setup, with a pretty good success rate;

1. A-Z Lyrics Universe
2. Oldies Lyrics
3. ChartLyrics.com

kassym123

Hi, I had a question related to the recent posts about Genius not working. Might be totally off, but is there a way to at least make the built-in browser open the generated URL?

Absolutely not sure how any this works, and unfortunately I can't find time to figure out the APIs.

Moshi_

rblanca

phred

• Global Moderator
This plugin is no longer being supported by the original developer.  If someone wants to take over maintaining and developing it, contact the developer.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

frediDarpon

Hi everybody,
i'm a new user of musicBee and i'm an software dev.
i've the 2.5v of musicBee
I've edit the genius.com.yml with the new structure and it's work now :
the code of the genius.com.yml :

""*********************************************************
name: Genius

variables:
    artist:
        type: artist
        filters:
        - strip_diacritics
        - lowercase
        - [regex, '[^\sa-z0-9]\s*', ""]
        - [strip_nonascii, -]

title:
        type: title
        filters: artist

config:
    url: "http://genius.com/{artist}-{title}-lyrics"
#The new patttern for genius.com
    pattern: ['<div\s+class="song_body-lyrics"[^>]*?>(?<lyrics>.*?)</lyrics>', s]

post-filters:
- strip_html
- clean_spaces
- utf8_encode

""********************************************************************

create a new file in <user>/appData/musicBee/provider/genius.com.xml  and copy the code

Moshi_

IT'S WORKING!!!! THANK YOU frediDarpon!!!!!

Working flawlessly on v3!!! Oh thank god!!! Thank you million times!!!!

Boile

Hi!
Is this Path <user>/appData/musicBee/provider/genius.com.xml" correct? "
Not "<user>/appData/roaming/musicBee/mb_LyricsReloaded/providers/genius.com.yml" ?
Thanks

5moufl

• 3.0.5884+
C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\MusicBee\mb_LyricsReloaded\providers\genius.com.yml is usually the correct path.

Xenatier

Thanks for the updated genius version. Is there any way to stop it saying "song name's lyrics" at the top?

LostFuzz

Thanks for the updated genius version. Is there any way to stop it saying "song name's lyrics" at the top?

My regex knowledge is next to nonexistent, but the following might work.

Place the file in <MusicBee's appdata folder>/mb_LyricsReloaded/providers/ folder (the folder already exists if the plugin is enabled)
Code: genius.com.yml
name: "Genius"

variables:
    artist:
        type: artist
        filters:
        - strip_diacritics
        - lowercase
        - [replace, "!!!", "chk-chik-chick"]    # !!! (Chk Chk Chk) artist exception
        - [regex, '(?<=\W|\s)+(feat.+|ft[\W\s]+|(f\.\s)).+', ""]
                                                # ^ Strip F./ft/eat/uring + everything after
        - [regex, '\s&(?=\s)', " and"]          # Replace " &" with " and"
                                                    ## ^ Currently superfluous (for ARTIST) bc plugin preemptively replaces "&" with "and"
                                                        ### ^ But still necessary for <title> "&" replacement
        - [regex, '\.+|,+|(\W+(?=$))|(^\W+)', ""]   # Strip "." + "," + beginning/end of string non-word chars
        - [regex, "'", ""]                      # Separate expression bc of annoying way YAML escapes '
        - [regex, '(?<=[a-z0-9%])[^\sa-z0-9%]+(?=[a-z0-9%]+)', "-"]
                                                # ^ Replace medial non-alphanumeric char(s) with single "-" e.g., f**k > f-k
        - [regex, '((?<=\s)([^a-z0-9\s-])+(\s|\W)+)|((?<=\w)([^a-z0-9-])+(\s|\W)+)', " "]
                                                # ^ Clean up any remaining successive non-alphanumeric chars before strip_nonascii
                                                    ## ^ Long & stupid bc couldn't figure out YAML-friendly non-capturing "(?:...)"
                                                        ### ^ EZ version: [regex, '\W+(?:\W)(?<!$)', " "]
        - [strip_nonascii, -]
    title:
        type: title
        filters: artist

config:
    url: "http://genius.com/{artist}-{title}-lyrics"
    pattern: ['<div\s+class="song_body-lyrics"[^>]*?>[\s\S]*?<p>(?<lyrics>[\s\S]*?)</p>', s]

post-filters:
- strip_html
- clean_spaces
- utf8_encode
Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 12:34:16 AM by LostFuzz

phred

• Global Moderator
@LostFuzz- thanks for making the attempt to get rid of downloading the song title at the top of the downloaded lyrics.  I have to report that there's good news and bad news.
The good news is that the song title is definitely gone when downloading the lyrics.  The bad news is that the first line of the lyrics is also gone. 

My regex is even less than yours otherwise I would make an attempt at correcting this.  I'm wondering if you can figure out how to fix it?

Thanks.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here