Author Topic: A Sophisticated Bee (at Night)  (Read 15002 times)

hiccup

I was just looking at the player layout and there's a "Show Track Details on Multiple Lines" option that I can't check. Is that something that can be incorporated?

I usually prefer thin player panels, which makes having two text lines not working very well. (tried it and abandoned it)
It could be done by heightening the whole player panel and/or by relocating the progress bar away from under the text, but that's too much work for achieving something I don't like much myself.
So, sorry.

iamambuser

I was just looking at the player layout and there's a "Show Track Details on Multiple Lines" option that I can't check. Is that something that can be incorporated?

I usually prefer thin player panels, which makes having two text lines not working very well. (tried it and abandoned it)
It could be done by heightening the whole player panel and/or by relocating the progress bar away from under the text, but that's too much work for achieving something I don't like much myself.
So, sorry.

No worries. Can't say I've ever seen that before until I started futzing around with the player preferences. So it doesn't take anything away from the skin. Just something I saw and thought I'd ask about. Thanks.