Author Topic: Lyrics smooth scrolling  (Read 5138 times)

baldor

Hi,
When I have sync lyrics (LRC), the scrolling from a line to the next one is brutal. If the lyrics could make few little moves instead of this "jumps", it would be more comfortable to follow the lyrics :)

Thanks

Iasc

Steven has implemented smoother scrolling in the latest patch.

not directly related but synchronised lyrics has smoother scrolling. If you do find any problems with it the version from a couple of posts ago doesnt have this new functionality (I have tested it and it should be ok).

http://musicbee.niblseed.com/V2_1/MusicBee_Exe_Patched.zip

Steven

• Administrator
it still needs a little bit of enhancement as i realised it only would work well for the compact player when the lyrics are overlayed on the picture. Its a small change needed and i will post a link tonight

Iasc

it still needs a little bit of enhancement as i realised it only would work well for the compact player when the lyrics are overlayed on the picture. Its a small change needed and i will post a link tonight

sorry for posting the link if i wasn't meant to.

Steven

• Administrator

baldor

Great work Steven :)
Can we change manually the speed of the scrolling?

Steven

• Administrator
the scroll speed depends on the distance it needs to scroll to keep the text in the middle so no.
If you mean scrolling away from the middle to view other parts of the lyrics you can use the mouse wheel