Author Topic: One Line to One Album in Library view  (Read 25439 times)

BeeBeeKing

Just hoping you may be able to develop a view that gives one line to one album in library view, obviously no artwork and the abilitly to expand and collapse the tracks as required. Discussed over here http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=9146.0

thank you.

HHM

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
+1  I especially think the ability to collapse an album after you've expanded it is an important feature.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

Greb

+1

I got something 'similar' using a smart playlist, but it has mistakes and you need to have your collection perfectly tagged. This is how it looks:

It would be nice to have something like this as an alternative view!

BeeBeeKing

falling on deaf ears in both topics is my impression.
Pity.

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8830 P
@ bluesbeat
I don't think you'll find it's falling on deaf ears.
It's more likely that Steven is focused on getting the 'flat' compact player working right at the moment, which was based on a 'wish' pre-September, 2012.
With only one developer, sometimes these things take time.
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

BeeBeeKing

Yes, I should remember the great job Steven does by himself.... i will be patient.

greenday1987

• Long live OiNK!
falling on deaf ears in both topics is my impression.
Pity.
I can't stand posts like this. Just don't post at all if the only comment you have is something like this please
RIP OiNK

I've recently joined last.fm - http://www.last.fm/user/drjswho
Feel free to add me if you wish :)

EAC V1.0 beta 3 can be downloaded here
And a full guide on setting it up and ripping a CD can be here

BeeBeeKing

My last post was removed .

Nevertheless, this would be a worthwhile feature if it was implemented at some stage, and glad to see that there is some support for it.

redwing

+1

@bluesbeat:

I can understand, probably like many other users, how you felt about that. Ironically, I think, it's because MB is SO good to the degree that any comparison with other apps is almost meaningless. Hence once you notice a lack of "essential" feature or a "blemish" then it's hard to stand it because that's just standing out to you every time you run MB. But if you look at any period of time, it's become apparent that Steven's been really working hard as always, i.e. have a look at the endless feature list in each beta version. So whenever I feel bad about this kind of thing, I'm talking to myself: "Don't get greedy!"

Steven

• Administrator
i have already started this feature but its probably a couple of weeks away from being done