Author Topic: Social Networks Status Plugin  (Read 66023 times)

ost

Thank you very much / Spasibo :)
I tried to uninstall plugin completely and install the new version but nothing changed :/
Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 11:18:15 PM by ost

boroda

hmm... untick all services except for facebook in plugin prefs and say what is happening on plugin (mb) start and when you start playing. can you successfully login to facebook? also screenshot of error window (if any) can help.

ost

Facebook:
http://imgur.com/I2p2aQo

But I have a problem with VK (Vkontakte) - don't know why but as I wrote before tracks showing there not correctly - sign "&" and everything after it is not showing at all :/
Track - µ-Ziq - Catkin & Teasel - looks like:
http://imgur.com/KZcl4Cp

Even umlauts like Ü, ä and all others shows correctly.

MB 3.0.5874, WIN10x64 - the same problem with 3 browsers: Firefox, Opera, Chrome.
Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 07:22:45 PM by ost

boroda

concerning 1st problem: try to log out from facebook in plugin prefs (but do not disable plugin or facebook service), then restart mb. login to facebook (autherization window will pop up automatically on mb start), new permissitions will be asked for plugin by facebook. accept new permissions.

about 2nd problem: i haven't extensively tested my plugins with mb3 yet and probably wont support them for mb3 till final release.

ost

boroda

i'm pretty sure that you didn't install new version correctly.

ost

It's stopped working for me at all - maybe I'm too dumb for this so I decided to uninstall plugin completely.

Lordsnooty

I have just downloaded Music Bee and am loving it and then downloaded the Social Networks Plugin but I'm having problems in that I am getting an Error along the lines of "User hasn't authorized the application to perform this action" the error is (OAuthException - (#200) (#200)
What does this mean? What have I done wrong? I would like this plugin to work because I use Facebook quite a lot and I would like to let my friends what I am listening too.

Thanks for your help

kaivsdoom

I have the same problem with the plugin at facebook,(OAuthException - (#200) or (#190),it does not work with 2.5 and 3.0,the plugin is currently.
Twitter works perfectly.

Thanks for the help

Lordsnooty

Yes it works with Twitter no problem whatsoever but not with Facebook. Can anyone fix it? It would be great someone could have a look at it.....Thanks

dbe4876

Just downloaded MusicBee today on my Windows 10 laptop. Finally! A music player that makes sense to me again! :D

Installed the Social Networks plugin and restarted. Got connection setup dialogs for both Facebook and Twitter. No apparent problem with setup of either one. But, when I try to actually send a status update I get an error :-(

"(OAuthException - #200)(#200) The user hasn't authorized the application to perform this action."

I assume its a Facebook problem since the Twitter update is working fine. Any resolution on this yet?

boroda

too many bug reports to be false alarm. obviously there is some bug with facebook. i'll have a look at this again (thought for me facebook woks now)
Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 07:19:39 PM by boroda74

boroda

ost

Nothing changed :/ Facebook and VK (Vkontakte) not working at all.