Author Topic: How do you play random straight from library?  (Read 20518 times)

aplusjimages

I just want to play songs straight from my library, but it stops after one song. I have random turned on.

Steven

• Administrator
in the Edit > Preferences > Now Playing screen you can set the preference - just choose 'clear list and play all tracks'

you can also use the auto-DJ and have it add random songs

JL

in the Edit > Preferences > Now Playing screen you can set the preference - just choose 'clear list and play all tracks'

you can also use the auto-DJ and have it add random songs

I would like to have the option to have it add random songs to the playlist when it gets to the end of the current now playing playlist.  similar to how auto DJ works but without needing to use that playlist.  i guess i don't understand how auto DJ works, and it does not add more random songs.  maybe it's not working.  any ideas? 

Steven

• Administrator
i made an improvement in the one of the recent 1.2 betas which is after the version on the downloads page. If you get the latest from the 1.2 beta topic, there is now a button 'Start DJ' that does what i think you want

JL

i made an improvement in the one of the recent 1.2 betas which is after the version on the downloads page. If you get the latest from the 1.2 beta topic, there is now a button 'Start DJ' that does what i think you want

the only problem is that is clears my current playlist.  i would like for it to simply add songs at the end of the playlist as needed.