Author Topic: Mobile web plugin  (Read 64979 times)

adampl884

Well you're welcome :-) Glad it is of help, if you think of anything else you want adding, please say!
That's weird cos on mine the CPU usage sky rockets, but I guess if it isn't affecting others then I won't try and fix it!!

holuschi

I had problems to Save an Apply Plugin Preferences, please read this post: http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=19338.0

User123

Hi, I registered on the forum because I created an Italian translation and I wanted to send it to you:
www.mediafire.com/file/anusissg7asbqb6/Italian.xml/file

phred

• Global Moderator
Hi, I registered on the forum because I created an Italian translation and I wanted to send it to you:
www.mediafire.com/file/anusissg7asbqb6/Italian.xml/file
Point of information: the person maintaining this plugin hasn't appeared on the forum for about two years.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

foxj

phred

• Global Moderator
Link for plugin Mobile Web 1.0 is broken

Point of information: the person maintaining this plugin hasn't appeared on the forum for about two years.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Is there a way we can mark defunct plugins on the plugin page? Boroda uploaded several like this, which I guess had an active link at the time, but hasn't been maintained
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

Steven

• Administrator
Is there a way we can mark defunct plugins on the plugin page? Boroda uploaded several like this, which I guess had an active link at the time, but hasn't been maintained
Not that I can see

stevie02222

Surely as Administrator (Steven) or Moderators (psychoadept and phred) you can edit a post? If so, could you not put a bold message at the top of the first post of such topics to say that this is now non-operational and not being supported?

If this is not possible, how about creating a new section within MusicBee & Add-Ons called Defunct Plugins (Unsupported) or some such and move affected posts/threads there just like the Mods do with misplaced posts in other threads? Criteria could be no log-in from originator for 12 months+ or repeated complaints of broken links?  If the originator is still out there and takes exception, they'd pretty soon get in touch! Same could be applied to any of the subject sections.

Just a a thought?
Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 11:54:29 AM by stevie02222

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Surely as Administrator (Steven) or Moderators (psychoadept and phred) you can edit a post? If so, could you not put a bold message at the top of the first post of such topics to say that this is now non-operational and not being supported?

If this is not possible, how about creating a new section within MusicBee & Add-Ons called Defunct Plugins (Unsupported) or some such and move affected posts/threads there just like the Mods do with misplaced posts in other threads? Criteria could be no log-in from originator for 12 months+ or repeated complaints of broken links?  If the originator is still out there and takes exception, they'd pretty soon get in touch! Same could be applied to any of the subject sections.

Just a a thought?

Yes, we can modify the forum threads. I'm talking about the page in the add-ons section. I'm sure there's a way to straight up delete an entry, but I'm not sure who has the positions to do it, and it would be nicer if we could modify it instead.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)