Author Topic: Frames in the Dark [updated 10/12]  (Read 19296 times)

phred

• Global Moderator
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if all Panaoz is trying to do is set the background color to one particular jpg within the Book Lovers Dark Walls SharedArtwork folder, why can't all but the desired jpg be deleted from the folder?  That way there's nothing to rotate.

Since I use the dark frames, they weren't visible with the dark backgrounds supplied.  So I just deleted the backgrounds I didn't want.  Taking that a step further, I changed the rotationPeriod from the default 300 (5 minutes) to EndOfTrack so a new background appears each time a new track starts.

I haven't experimented with this, but I would think that if there's only one background jpg in the folder, it won't (can't) rotate and therefore would remain the same.
Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 07:38:28 PM by phred
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Panaoz

I a new musicbee user so I don't know the program very well.
Thank you for your answer both.
Phred, was really helpful.I will check it

Greb

Yes, of course, no way to rotate backgrounds if there's only one background!

You can delete the wallpapers you don't like, or even delete all of them and put one you'd rather like. Size doesn't matter [here, at least  ;D] since MB rescale the wallpapers to fit the screen.

phred

• Global Moderator
I a new musicbee user so I don't know the program very well.
Thank you for your answer both.
Phred, was really helpful.I will check it

@Panaoz - Let us know if you need more details, but Windows Explorer is your friend.  Just find MusicBee's Plugins folder.  Under that, expand the TheaterMode.List folder and under that you'll see the SharedArtwork folder.  In there is the Book Lovers Dark Walls folder which contains all the background jpg files.  Delete the ones you don't want and you should have a single constant background.

Good luck, and welcome to MusicBee.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Greb

I have to organize the files some moment, but in the meanwhile, here is a layout with clock  :)

http://filebeam.com/b37853c307785e8700f4865e415ab16c