Author Topic: Looking for a Theme like this one (Spotifoo-foobar)  (Read 9892 times)

basshead

Hey everybody, I love MusicBee and i would like if someone could make a theme like this one:

http://br3tt.deviantart.com/art/Spotifoo-1-3-1-190517269

It's a theme made for foobar and it's the best theme i ever seen for a music player. It's very compact, i love the mini cover-art and how i can show/hide an album/artist. If someone could make something similar for MusicBee it would be awesome. Thanks.  ::)
Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 05:41:51 PM by basshead

Steven

• Administrator
one thing to keep in mind is that MusicBee has layout settings that can be customised independently of any skin (most can be set from Preferences/ Layout), which is not like foobar where i believe each skin has its own layout.
You should be able to acheive something similar to that but if foobar has exactly how you want why not just keep using foobar?

basshead

Because this theme on foobar doesn't has lyrics, last.fm details and it has lots of bugs, so even if i like this way of displaying my music, overall it's not the perfect theme and i don't know how to customize foobar either.  And because i prefer using a media player that still has support from it's developers and MusicBee is currently my fav  :P

So if you don't mind i will open another thread in Wishlist forum with what i would like to see implemented in MusicBee, this theme included.
(sorry for my bad english)

lnminente

There is a wiki with many captures of skins until summer. Take a look there and maybe starting from one you only have to change a few colours using the dummy skin