Author Topic: Toolbar Icons  (Read 47799 times)

Iasc

UPDATED

white and black icons have been re-sized and sharpened. new icons added to general.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/kq719lnb573thd1/Command_button_icons.zip

Alternative download link - https://db.tt/XErRsfeR
Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 04:10:16 AM by iasc

Iasc

RazzMaTazz19

Iasc

create a folder in the music bee program files called Icons. place the icons you want to use directly in the icons folder ( you cant have them inside another folder in the icons folder you create).

beeing good

Iasc

your more than welcome. i have noticed that some of the icons have parts missing from the sides when used in music bee ( not really sure why this happens as they are all 16x16 ) but i will fix them when i get a chance, will probably add new ones as well and post an update.
Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 07:31:42 AM by iasc

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
The white ones fit perfectly with Inminente's Dusk Mod skin!
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

Iasc

melissasoup

Is it possible to reupload these or make a mirror? Every time I go to the Mediafire link and try to download, I get disconnected. I've tried it with all of my security features disabled, so I'm guessing the problem is on Mediafire's end...

Thanks.  :-\

Iasc

Is it possible to reupload these or make a mirror? Every time I go to the Mediafire link and try to download, I get disconnected. I've tried it with all of my security features disabled, so I'm guessing the problem is on Mediafire's end...

I have added an alternative link to the first post

melissasoup

I have added an alternative link to the first post

Perfect! Thank you so much! Your skins are amazing, btw. :)

Bigmelwalter