Author Topic: Equalizer presets (more, auto, assigned)  (Read 8347 times)

john6555

There are a few right now that do the basic job, but some additional presets would be great. You could take a cue from iTunes which has something like 20+ presets -- probably a few of those are not necessary but I think adding more presets to fit certain music genres would be a welcome addition.

If the presets were named after the genre (as most are now) that could help with another feature request I'll throw in - auto-presets. I gather that these take the genre and change the preset to fit if one exists? The ability to assign presets to different albums would also be nice.

Steven

• Administrator
you can create equaliser settings yourself in the equaliser screen and save the preset (just click the ... button by the equaliser name).
The settings data is stored to a '.sde' file in the equaliser sub-folder of the musicbee application if you want to directly edit the settings.
If you want any added just send that file to me and i can include in the distribution.
Currently you can assign a preset to a specific track but only on a track by track basis, not as an album

john6555

I interpreted all iTunes EQs and all Winamp EQs and uploaded them to MediaFire (link below). Personally I prefer the iTunes EQs usually, but the All-EQs.zip is a combo of both.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=203b03f693f0b2f3391d7d881749d3a7ef52061c2b865da9292b492bd5edc68e

Steven

• Administrator
got them thanks - i will include in future distributions

john6555

great. if there is any way to have preset assignment per album that would be nice too.