Author Topic: Manual Scrobble  (Read 6434 times)

Iasc

my mp3 player doesn't allow scrobbles . there is a site that lets you manually srobble tracks ( http://universalscrobbler.invitationstation.org/ ). would it be possible to integrate this into music bee so you could right click an album or playlist and selecting scrobble.

ma_t14

my mp3 player doesn't allow scrobbles . there is a site that lets you manually srobble tracks ( http://universalscrobbler.invitationstation.org/ ). would it be possible to integrate this into music bee so you could right click an album or playlist and selecting scrobble.

But how would that help with your mp3 player? You still wont be able to scrobble from there, no?

Iasc

obviously not but i have a set of playlist and i listen to 1 or 2 of them every day when im working or driving so if i can just right click the playlist and select scrobble then the will be  added to last fm.
Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 02:09:57 AM by iasc

ma_t14

I know that this is not what you are looking for but when you edit a single track (not possible with multiple tracks), under the properties tab you can change the playcount. I'm not sure though whether that will also change the playcount on Last.fm

Otherwise I can see the reasoning behind your request and if its not too difficult to implement why not..

+1

Iasc

i don't think that will add it to last fm. it would be very time consuming even if it did, its the same just using the site i posted. you have to search for an artist, then find the album and then the track so its not worth doing as it takes to long if your scrobbeling songs from a lot of different artists/albums.

Zak

• Global Moderator
That's a very roundabout solution to a very specific problem.
What if you only make it half way through a playlist on a journey? You'll be scrobbling tracks that you haven't listened to.

Maybe see if Rockbox is available for your MP3 player.
Bee excellent to each other...

Iasc