Author Topic: Last.fm Stats  (Read 78250 times)

Steven

• Administrator
Sorry guys but my Musicbee crashes when I start it if I put those two files in my plugin folder.. =( if I remove them then it works again..what can I do? I have windows 7 x64.. my Musicbee version is 2.0.4497
get the latest MusicBee version from the weekly updates topic

Lightblur

The last one is 2.0 RC1 or MusicBee 2.0.4628? thank you for the reply!!!! =)

Lightblur

The last one is 2.0 RC1 or MusicBee 2.0.4628? thank you for the reply!!!! =)

Ok sorry.. I'm stupid.. sorry ^^ it's 2.0RC1 (MusicBee 2.0.4636) thank you :D

Steven

• Administrator
the artist/album/track text can now be clicked (left or right click) and can perform any of the following actions:
- open artist page on last.fm (valid only for artist links)
- find matching tracks (matches are opened in the library tab or a new tab if no library tab is open)
- find similar artists (valid only for artist links)

updated plugin:
http://www.mediafire.com/?566sk837vr524rw
updated musicbee.exe:
http://musicbee.niblseed.com/V2/MusicBee_Exe_Patched.zip

beeing good

This is excellent Steven, an extremely handy tool.

Spiron

Just tried to download this handy looking lugin and it's returning a file not found on mediafire.  A reupload is needed

Steven

• Administrator
the first post is updated with the correct link now

antiPOP

Finally you made it! Thanks a lot Steven, great job!
Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 09:15:18 PM by antiPOP

brianon

Hi. I've copied the dll from the download (just one file in the download right ?) and placed it in the Plugins sub-folder.

I've restarted MusicBee bu am not seeing the Last.fm Stats tab on the bottom track & artist info panel. Other plugins I just installed are working ok such as Recommendations. Am I doing something incorrectly ?

Brian.

**I've the latest 2.0 MB beta installed.

Iasc

Hi. I've copied the dll from the download (just one file in the download right ?) and placed it in the Plugins sub-folder.

I've restarted MusicBee bu am not seeing the Last.fm Stats tab on the bottom track & artist info panel. Other plugins I just installed are working ok such as Recommendations. Am I doing something incorrectly ?

Brian.

**I've the latest 2.0 MB beta installed.

welcome to the forum Brian.

have you enabled the plugin in preferences/plugins?

brianon

Brilliant. Thanks for the reply. Working now.

I tried to enable it and it said it was blocked. I right clicked the dll properties->unblock (had to unblock as it said it came from another computer) and restarted musicbee and working great now. Thanks :)

Iasc

superstar19

Just discovered this neat plug-in.  Thanks!

boroda

superstar19

I've been using this plugin for over a year now, but I just noticed that it doesn't seem to update the artist info when a track by a different artist begins playing.  It continues to display the artist information for whatever artist was in the Now Playing list when Musicbee was launched.  If I close, and then re-launch, the artist info updates, but then doesn't continue to update during that session until I close/re-open.   I'm running MB 2.5.5447 and I believe the latest version of this plug-in which hasn't had a recent update according to this thread.  Any thoughts?