Author Topic: Last.fm Stats  (Read 78255 times)

ChristopherE

I fixed the issue with a clean install of Windows 8.1 and Musicbee.

Bigmelwalter

Love this, It should be on the next update. +1 ::)

vityatsoi

using rc3, windows 10. there's a problem - native musicbee lastfm plugin says my login/password are icorrect(((((

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
last.fm is having issues right now.  search the forum and you will find other threads about it.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

holuschi

The same problem with me. Yes in the Last.fm forum other people have the problem: http://www.lastfm.de/group/Last.fm+Web+Services/forum/21604/_/2277482

superstar19

Not sure if this is an issue with the stats plugin or related to the last.fm issues mentioned above, but the column for "3 Months" is displaying my Overall stats.  This seems to be the only time period with an issue (Overall, 12, 6, 1 month all seem to be displaying correctly).   I first noticed this about 2 months ago, but didn't post anything about it due to the other issues.  Now I'm not so sure if this is related.  I'm using the latest 2.5 release.  Anybody else having same issue and is it with the plugin or caused by last.fm?

dgbx

My stats are showing this also where 3 month is the same as overall.

Faerch

Hi, great plugin, but i have an issue.

I run 3 columns one with overall top artist, one with overall top track and one with top track for the last month.

The two first works as they should, but the third one puts them in the correct order but puts in the overall values.

Is there a known fix for that?

http://imgur.com/MTLANJc

eugenesv

Great plugin indeed!
Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work in MusicBee3 (woks fine in MB2, system is Win10 x64).
Would you kindly update it to be MB3 compatible as well?
Thank you!

Luri

Hi, is it possible to make a version of this that displays stats from music listened to in the Musicbee library? This plugin is exactly what I wanted as I love this kind of stats and was hoping I could find something for that, but I don't use Last.fm, I just listen to the files in my library.

Mephisto

Hi, any chance to see this addon added as a node in "services" category rather than a tab in the now playing bar? it would be probably more easy to use, especially with 50 or 100 elements displayed.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Hi, is it possible to make a version of this that displays stats from music listened to in the Musicbee library? This plugin is exactly what I wanted as I love this kind of stats and was hoping I could find something for that, but I don't use Last.fm, I just listen to the files in my library.

There's a library report function that does that already.  If it's not detailed enough, try the Additional Tagging & Reporting Tools plugin.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

Luri

There's a library report function that does that already.  If it's not detailed enough, try the Additional Tagging & Reporting Tools plugin.

Ah, I see. Seems to only do all-time stats and not past month/year/etc but I guess I can live without that. Thanks!