1) Android MB Remote requires internet for connecting with MB. Even though internet is not available in wifi router, it should work.
2) MB Remote PlayLists - Need Search button
3) MB Remote PlayLists - Need an option to see list of tracks in Playlist (like how we do it for album)
4) MB Remote PlayLists - Need an option for Queuing playlist.
5) Grouping of album is required in MB Remote - using same settings as in MB.
6) Artist split done in MB is not reflected in MB Remote.
Hey Mahesh, could you write a few more details on what you mean by each of them, I am not really sure what 1) is about for example.
Did you try the remote on a network without internet connection and it didn't work for you? I cannot see why? The Android INTERNET permission is the one to perform any network connectivity, there is no distinction between local or remote networks, it covers all.
2 and 3 are planned, I have them in mind, 4 though should work by clicking on a playlist.
5) I am not using MB much these days so any chance you could provide an example?
6) same as 5 an example would be really welcome
Hi Kelsos, Thanks for the reply.
1) MB Remote depends on internet. Generally all andriod apps which works on wifi, does not require internet. If internet goes down for few minutes, MB remote becomes offline. (even though wifi is connected).
5) First, We need to understand how grouping of album works in MB. I will explain this in a different post..
6) If artist field is "Artist1; Artist2" for any track.
MB shows it as two different artistes.
But MB Remote shows it as one artist.
7) Also observed one more issue. Synced Album Arts are vanished after few hours. When I opened MB remote, very next day after syncing, all Album Arts are vanished. Now sure why this is happening. Once it happens, album arts are not syncing again. I can sync album arts only after uninstalling and installing MB remote.