Hi! I love Remote. I didn't use it for a while. Now I needed it again, so I reinstalled the App on Android. The App told me that I was using an old version of the plugin in Musicbee. Well, I'll be damned, if I use an old version!
So I went here, and downloaded the 1.1 version. Men, it's a EXE file! Ok... When I launch it, it asks me for the Musicbee folder.
I use portable musicbee (on my NAS, so I can easily start it from any PC in my house). When I try to choose that folder, I can't go on with the installation. I tried to move the musicbee folder on my C:, but still I had no luck: this time, when I choose the musicbeeportable, the installer senses that there's the musicbee executable (I think), 'cause it turn on the OK button, but when I click "OK" to choose the folder, then I can't still prosecute with the installation (the Install button is grey, unclicable).
"Fortunately" in this thread I found a 7z file, that of course I downloaded, and manually substituted, 'cause it's a simple DLL.
So, I simply want to tell you that you should keep your installer more "raw", capable to force the installation on any folder, even on a "not-musicbee" one, so we can just extract the file, and move it in a different folder, eventually.