Author Topic: Decoding of module files  (Read 4877 times)

Hunter23071985

  • Guest
Hi!

As a whole the program is excellent, but very much doesn't suffice these functions:
1. Play tracker music (MOD/MDZ, S3M/S3Z, STM/STZ, IT/ITZ, XM/XMZ, PTM/PTZ, MTM/MTZ, 669, PSM, UMX, AM/J2B, DSM, AMF, OKT/OKTA, MO3)
    can be decoding by Foobar2000 with Foo_dumb plugin
    http://www.foobar2000.org/components/view/foo_dumb
2. Play Commodore 64 sound (.SID, .MUS)
    can be decoding by Foobar2000 with Foo_sid
    http://www.foobar2000.org/components/view/foo_sid

Thanks!


lnminente

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1049
Preferences\player\input plugins
Search for a input plugin for modules for winamp and post it here if work ;)

Hunter23071985

  • Guest
Is't possible to add support of Foobar plug-ins?

Steven

  • Administrator
  • Sr. Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 34410
no chance of that as it would be too complicated.
I would be surprised if you couldnt find a winamp input plugin for most formats

Hunter23071985

  • Guest
It is a pity.

Plug-ins for WinAmp - the second-hand articles which is not providing normal quality of sound:
- MPPWC v0.94 - 06.08.2011 (mod, 669, mtm, s3m, xm, it)
  http://www.winamp.com/plugin/mppwc-v0-94/222525
- Oldsk00l MOD player - 04.01.2000 (Amiga music)
  http://www.winamp.com/plugin/oldsk00l-mod-player/2266
- Sidplay2 v.1.5.4 - 15.04.2010 (SID)
  http://www.winamp.com/plugin/in-sidplay2-1-5-4/222277
- For other formats yet didn't find.

At connection to MusicBee gives a mistake: http://i35.fastpic.ru/big/2012/0501/9b/79eec41527ba4f462364a0b48e8a319b.png
Such file in my WinAmp isn't present... :(

Smeagol

  • Guest
I get another problem, AccessViolationException ("Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt."), this happens randomly, even if i'm not playing a song, i got bass_winamp latest version (2.4.1.4) as well as the latest MPPWC version (0.96.2), and latest MB (2.0.4551 Beta) in Administrator Mode. Would be sweet if this somehow found it's way into a proper plugin and not some winamp cross-app fix which is bound to malfunction.

Stack trace:
   at #=qPdCB_MSdAxqHIYiq5CBjHw==.#=qLv5QnX5jS3lt0QSXflt5kw==.#=qLqtBqQ3wuTNjECGdS9XvIQGC06kTK5bR9lQkPycwcg8=(String #=qUYL4kxrsmJt$T4zcmjMtmQ==, #=qZoT1mIhf7e271kAGUxgQSw== #=qCDAJZ0lerwc0lLT99QcHJg==)
   at #=qgRoWtHg$wbA3bkQQyOK9fzSS1e5z$SX1jYJYMfLo3MU=.#=qF1F2JVjoBi4GLCMTz4egLmjWHRnfhxLcdkLtvn0P3yQ=(#=qRFQK9J_eD93nN89LPWjEeqmqRB108pObaGPLwt_En8w= #=q7IgiMKo_n5o_oaw4rV5tLA==)
   at #=qkmmSes$ycA_MNEvj8aw64olgctAfKLmiHmlSYlDgTU0=.#=ql_cnDO5zI5hNLk7xUuG_25rO5xY4NcjLDepfh754BNw=.#=qNaCixFoGMRTLfshKcaQxkQ==(#=qhoeidJHVCRvefx0fj288rXEiibCiVpjE2phJGFSJSRoukC5LAfVlAY1X4LqDoSwr #=q4ZrjvWPlpZzOGcIhO0khEg==)
   at #=qkmmSes$ycA_MNEvj8aw64olgctAfKLmiHmlSYlDgTU0=.#=qwUvVhFOpbuF8SJqhOBKR1g==(#=qRFQK9J_eD93nN89LPWjEeqmqRB108pObaGPLwt_En8w= #=q6TX4Si7v_oCV52lFvIQeJw==, #=qb6kXkOqyWNHTXzY5RnjcqA== #=qThoT1ZnZgh0PD2JFhyL2wg==)
   at #=qhoeidJHVCRvefx0fj288rXEiibCiVpjE2phJGFSJSRoukC5LAfVlAY1X4LqDoSwr.#=qC1IYNa6pCmpFiAUxukXO8g==(#=qEfS6YdgBlbNG4OGfJXRKNBjltmy7XRHD1T9rjXpzZLUW429ZuHUeE2RewqYc$sRG #=qMBsdbDHrW47mGj2bBB8h2Q==)
   at #=qhoeidJHVCRvefx0fj288rXEiibCiVpjE2phJGFSJSRoukC5LAfVlAY1X4LqDoSwr..ctor(#=qRFQK9J_eD93nN89LPWjEeqmqRB108pObaGPLwt_En8w= #=qVt$M1p59sKpKJzkSBU0knw==)
   at #=qtrSPdzQz6WXwVIQyIhKGHgPGs34HEVL4yywdrla$lMDRtC3WRbB0tlrSbmXBeMq$.#=qZlkN27a2U9O_6s$_$HrgouFDf1OIB9rip6l88GFG7ig=.#=qekLyQYRhnzpvAoZOKlNZlRCDLYyyYm_sIil5W_JmD4Q=(DirectoryInfo #=qeGTT0$yTspKdI1njGCGoGA==, Boolean& #=qWoGm5G8WpQ9IM$PwzzC6fA==)
   at #=qtrSPdzQz6WXwVIQyIhKGHgPGs34HEVL4yywdrla$lMDRtC3WRbB0tlrSbmXBeMq$.#=qZlkN27a2U9O_6s$_$HrgouFDf1OIB9rip6l88GFG7ig=.#=qmShTN72abdjrMkpuxh3dfvVqCGFN7w3qnkeywkOhdps=()
   at #=qtrSPdzQz6WXwVIQyIhKGHgPGs34HEVL4yywdrla$lMDRtC3WRbB0tlrSbmXBeMq$.#=qZlkN27a2U9O_6s$_$HrgouFDf1OIB9rip6l88GFG7ig=.#=qDdDh5zXjU2TqEKip5A8da3590X1CxOXgiSBXubwqhg8=()
   at #=qzLO1J3AGTnFgw14YktE_DCQM6Nu92kRIuVmb19LtWew=.#=quuNE8JyU2yG7gn4rOHBy0d$lHlzL_gcUDy7dS9s_Njk=(Object #=qNo1LG9Mbn6ovhp5Zve$tqw==)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.runTryCode(Object userData)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode code, CleanupCode backoutCode, Object userData)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean ignoreSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart(Object obj)

Smeagol

  • Guest
Even after removing the MPPWC  plugin dll it still crashes so my guess is that there's something funky about bass_winamp.dll... when i removed that it seems to work stable again, cept without mod support :P