Author Topic: Greb Theater Mode Final V4 [UPDATED 10 March 2012]  (Read 55231 times)

Greb

OK. Updated.

Be aware that there's no way to avoid overlapping if you select 'List of song' and 'Bars and bio' (for example). But now you can add lyrics (or bio) using the "+lyrics" or "+bio" option, with no overlapping.

Steven

• Administrator

phred

• Global Moderator
Thanks for the update, Greb.
Is there any way to get the Greb_Theater_Mode_II.html  (UPDATE) file without signing up at 4shared?
Can you PM it to me?

Or put it up on MediaFire?

Thanks again.
Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 02:52:14 AM by phred
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

JanW

Greb

Uploaded to filebeam!

Steven, blue skies look great in pictures, or when you're in hollydays. But when it's one in the morning, you can't sleep because it's too hot and you have to wake up and 6:30AM, this moment you hate the summer!!! The famous nap is many times necessary because people are exhausted due to bad sleeping.

(And besides that, sometimes you can;t enjoy the blue sky because it's too sunny and too bright, and looking at the sky hurts!)

(Anyway, having some cold beers outdoors in the middle of the night while playing some guitar is one of the best things in the world  :) )

phred

• Global Moderator
Thanks for uploading to a different server.  This update works really great!!!

However (there's -always- an 'however'!!) --- I'd still love to see a way to auto-hide the config panel.  Also, can you tell me where the highlighted line element is in the sync'd lyrics panel?  It currently shows white text on a darkish panel with the current (hightlighted) line in black.  Which makes it rather difficult to see the current line.  I'd like to change it to yellow.  Where/how can I do that?

Your continued effort on this is really appreciated. 

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki

Greb

No way to hide the menu, as far as I know

You can find the lyrcics looking for «type="Lyrics"» (there's three in the whole layout). There you can change the properties (though I don't what is exactly the highlighted line, since it's not possible to select text from it).

phred

• Global Moderator
I will learn to live with it, although the highlighting of the current line is more of an issue than the config menu (for me) it's still the best damn feature set of all the great Modes out there.  Maybe someone will have an idea how to change the highlighting color.  Thanks again.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki

Steven

• Administrator
the highlight colour for synchronised lyrics can be set using the fg2 attribute for the Lyrics element

phred

• Global Moderator
Excellent!!!  Take a gold star, and a nice cold pint, from the old petty cash box.  That is perfect.
May you have at least one day with blue skies every week.   :)

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki

Roadrunner

Hi Greb

Thx for your great all-in-one Theater mode!

I'm doing some translation work for MB and tried to translate your menu as well. Unfortunately at the moment it isn't possible to translate text containing #-characters. And it seems to be quite difficult to make it possible.

Therefore, I'm wondering if you could change those two texts in all 4 xml-files, i.e. replace the "#" by something else like "no." or whatever you prefer? Then the whole menu could be translated!

Greb

Hi Greb

Thx for your great all-in-one Theater mode!

I'm doing some translation work for MB and tried to translate your menu as well. Unfortunately at the moment it isn't possible to translate text containing #-characters. And it seems to be quite difficult to make it possible.

Therefore, I'm wondering if you could change those two texts in all 4 xml-files, i.e. replace the "#" by something else like "no." or whatever you prefer? Then the whole menu could be translated!

I don't fully understand which is the problem. Can't you just translate (let's say to spanish, for example) 'Main Bar [ # ]' as 'Barra Principal [ # ]'? Of course it's not a problem to change it, only I don't understand why is needed.

Roadrunner

Hi Greb

Of course, I could download your XML-file and change all text to whatever I need, but then...

a) I had to do the same work every time you change your XML
b) everyone else, who speaks the same language, had to do the same job or use my XML instead, which I had to upload as well
c) everyone, who needs another language had to do the same for his/her language

My approach was to include all your text in the official MB translation file. This way you could change or improve your XMLwhenever you want and all unchanged text will still be translated. Steven made this possible with one exception: Every text containing a "#"-sign cannot be translated, because this character is used as a delimiter. So, unfortunately there is no chance to translate text like "Main Bar [#]" :(

Greb

Ok. No problem. I'm changing it. I'll take a few days since I want to make a couple of adjustements more, but it should be ready for this weekend.

Greb