Author Topic: Theater Mode Plugin  (Read 211423 times)

Smutzig033

Thanks man, smart thinking there! However I was in a lazy mood and found an even more simple solution. Just cut and paste the two files to your desktop, unblock there and just simply move them back. Enable theater mode in Musicbee preferences, restart the program and you're done! Thanks again!

Alexis

ah, awesome...You eliminated a step and will keep that in mind. Glad it worked for you.
They are not lazy... just more efficient.

Adroit

Can someone help me on this one: I am trying to install the plugin, but when I try to enable it in Musicbee it says I have to unblock it in the properties of the .dll file itself. So I do that, but when I try to enable it again in Musicbee it still says I have to unblock it. When I go back to the properties of the .dll file, I can unblock it again. It looks like Windows doesn't save the unblocking. I did clicked 'apply' before I saved and tried multiple times, also when Musicbee was off. I can also unblock the 'mb_TheaterModePlugin.dll.config' file, do I have to do that as well?
I had to do the same thing to enable the Android Remote plugin, but it worked then. Any suggestions how to fix this?

here's some better solutions:

http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=6608.0

Steven

• Administrator
i've added a new view to the default plugin which is album and tracks oriented:
http://musicbee.niblseed.com/V2/MusicBee_Exe_Patched.zip

Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 10:05:32 PM by Steven

beeing good

This looks great Steven. The tracks are not shown when I open it though, I just get the name of the album and artist surrounded by the black box but without the tracks underneath?

Edit: seems to be working fine now, don't know why it wasn't working properly before.
Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 03:08:38 AM by beeing good

Steven

• Administrator
it will be because the filee needs to be in your library. I will see what can be done about that

Alexis

Hi Steven,
The above link for the theatermode update is not working.

Steven

• Administrator

Alexis

Thank you very much for the enhancement.  Working fine for me.
Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 09:57:53 PM by C. Alexis

grayscale

Is it possible to display the lyrics in two columns?

lnminente

(I paste here the latest info about Theater plugin from Steven for archiving purposes)

this has the following changes:
- fading transition when artist picture in a gallery changes or landscape changes
- dimming/ fading transition when next artist starts playing but for gallery pictures and if a single artist picture is not cached that can take a while sometimes, in which case a loading indicator displays
- improved filtering for larger pictures but with limitations if last.fm is the only source - see post above for instructions to remove existing cached single artist pictures
- right click settings menu on the panel to
  - start the theater mode in full screen
  - enable the screen saver: note that previously the screen saver was enabled from settings in the default.xml file, and although the settings will be loaded from that file the first time, any changes should be made via the right click menu going forward
- support in the skin file to set the window to a fixed size (for grebs recent files)
Code
  <settings fixedWidth="300" fixedHeight="100" />

http://musicbee.niblseed.com/V2_1/MusicBee_Exe_Patched.zip

Mikelap

how do i get theatre mode to work .i ienabled it in this case want to use  the (musical newspaper ) i unzipped file to theatre mode.list folder. after this what to i do to activate this. Thanks.
PC Windows 10>Musicbee>Quad 405>Burson Conductor >Pioneer SX750>Woo Audio22>FLUXION AV-7 S.E.T. Speaker amp>FU32+6N2 AMP.>Asus Essence STX>CmoyBB>Sennheiser HD800S >Grado RS2E>DENON LA-D5000 LITE >DENON AHD-1001,Kef 104,Klipsch KG 5.5

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8849 P
i unzipped file to theatre mode.list folder. after this what to i do to activate this.

you should know have a folder called "Musical News". move the .xml files out of that child folder into the theatre mode.list folder proper. There is also a "Shared Artwork" folder inside "Musical News", move the jpg's inside to the existing "Shared Artwork" folder.
Delete the "Musical News" folder.

They should know be available in the selection list when in "Theater Mode"
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

Steven

• Administrator

Mikelap

i unzipped file to theatre mode.list folder. after this what to i do to activate this.
thanks a lot works great

you should know have a folder called "Musical News". move the .xml files out of that child folder into the theatre mode.list folder proper. There is also a "Shared Artwork" folder inside "Musical News", move the jpg's inside to the existing "Shared Artwork" folder.
Delete the "Musical News" folder.

They should know be available in the selection list when in "Theater Mode
PC Windows 10>Musicbee>Quad 405>Burson Conductor >Pioneer SX750>Woo Audio22>FLUXION AV-7 S.E.T. Speaker amp>FU32+6N2 AMP.>Asus Essence STX>CmoyBB>Sennheiser HD800S >Grado RS2E>DENON LA-D5000 LITE >DENON AHD-1001,Kef 104,Klipsch KG 5.5