Author Topic: Playlist handling  (Read 5129 times)

cdold

Hi Steve!
I´d like to be able to import multiple playlists into a Playlist subfolder.
I imported all my old m3u playlists. Now they are in the Playlist Panel and I´d like to move them into an "old" folder. It works, but only one by one.
Also, I can´t tell MB to import playlists into this folder right from the beginning.
Then I can drag and drop playlists from the explorer to my "old" folder, but only one at a time again.
Could you please allow to move / mark multiple playlists at a time in MB?

Thanks again,

Christoph

Steven

• Administrator
i need to think about how that could be done but until something is implemented, the playlists are just .m3u files in the 'Playlists' folder (and any sub-folders) where-ever your library has been set up. So just drag and drop the .m3u files using windows explorer between the folders and if MB is already running, just click the refresh button or press F5 for the change to be reflected

julionp

hi! i have a nokia 5233 MTP mode, musicbee create m3u playlist at my device, it cant be read, i need ".pla " playlist format.

what could i do?

Steven

• Administrator
are you definitely using the device in MTP mode with Musicbee? MTP mode needs to set in the Device preferences screen.
If it is synching in MTP mode, then it should already be creating .pla format for playlists

julionp

it creates .m3u files and reconize my phone mode MTP, with wmp sync fine

julionp

i have try a lot of thing still create m3u flies insted of pla

this m3u file have 0 bytes but musicbee can read them, my nokia not!

julionp

at device setting  i can change artwork stoge to another option "do not copy artwork" only

sorry if my english is not very good looking  :P

julionp

windows use "MTP USB" DRIVERS INSTEAD OF "MTP STANDAR" COULD BE THIS THE REASON? ANY HELP?

julionp

now I'm syncing my device with WMP, saving my MusicBee's "library playlist" as WPL, I'm expecting a better solution, i would thank you!  ;D 

your music player is the best ever! you're  awesome!