Author Topic: Windows Seven Jumplist & Auto DJ  (Read 5236 times)

chorpo

Hello,
long time havent written (work stuff :-( ) so couple of suggestions...
1) Is it possible to add same options to jumplist in windows seven as they are when you right click to MB icon in tray (like quicktracks, show now playing list, ...) ???

2) Is it possible to show custom filter options in Auto DJ so man can immediatelly see what he has chosen and dont have to click to custom filter button (to see filter options)???

Peter

Steven

• Administrator
1) Is it possible to add same options to jumplist in windows seven as they are when you right click to MB icon in tray (like quicktracks, show now playing list, ...) ???
i actually tried to implement that very thing for quicktracks as i thought it would be a great idea. However (and I will admit i was only just learning windows 7) I found that with jump lists you can only start another instance of the application and not pass information directly to the already running instance. While I figured out how to pass the relevant request from the new instance to the already running instance of MusicBee and terminate the new instance, it was just too slow to be usable. When I get more time i will see if other people on the web have posted helpful ways to handle this.

2) Is it possible to show custom filter options in Auto DJ so man can immediatelly see what he has chosen and dont have to click to custom filter button (to see filter options)???
yes, i can do that - i will show a tooltip if you move the cursor over the button or link