Author Topic: Can you give two lines for the album name in artwork view?  (Read 7319 times)

Steven

• Administrator
this has the tweaked logic as described (min char count for a word break is scaled by the picture size)
http://www.mediafire.com/?qvb14la4u3sd8vv

Skoop

Thank you again.  

Another observation:  if I drop the second field, in this case "Year yyyy", the single Album name field no longer wraps, even if it is too long for the length of the album cover.

Two requests about that:  Cause that single field line to wrap AND center justify both wrapped lines.  

Currently, shorter album names that don't extend beyond the width of the album cover are center justified.  When a long album name+year line wraps, the justification goes to left.  The mix of justifications looks clunky.  

I'm asking because I decided that I don't care for the appearance of the ": yyyy" string at the end of the wrapped line.  Much cleaner with just the album name.  

Edit:  Something's not right.  Now I can't change it back or look at it further.  Error telling me that when merging fields, the font size has to be the same.  And they are.  Same typeface, same size value.  I can no longer click the merge box. 
Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 09:21:13 PM by Skoop

Skoop

After restarting the program today, I can again turn merging on and off, use or not use a second field. 

I still would like to have the album name wrap by itself and to justify center, and to do this without having to use a second field.  Wrapping is better than merging, in other words. 

Steven

• Administrator
this has further tweaks for handling wrapping when using just a single field and also improves centering/ word break

http://www.mediafire.com/?9kb7itzi755a7u2

Skoop

That's a lot better.  I've deselected a second field and this looks much cleaner.  Much appreciated.