Author Topic: beeTunes Skin  (Read 149469 times)

Chaython

13 days ago*
Not pushing you, so no need to act aggressive about me asking about it.
IDK how to Make Music Bee Templates at all.
The latest MusicBee patches.

xunonem

just a quick question - what do I need to change in order for beeplayer's main drop down list (file/edit/view etc) to display horizontally, as shown in the initial screenshots on page 1, using one of the two skins here? I am using the latest player. thanks

redwing

just a quick question - what do I need to change in order for beeplayer's main drop down list (file/edit/view etc) to display horizontally, as shown in the initial screenshots on page 1, using one of the two skins here? I am using the latest player. thanks

Edit> Preferences> Layout (1)> Show menu in "Default Location"

ardhu

I've just registered to thank you for your work,  I just switched from iTunes to musicBee due your skin, it is just amazing (but I already modded it to display  righ side bar).

While using it, I had two ideas, but I am not sure if they are skin related, but here goes:

1. The panel where show the albuns move with the music, showing the current track that is playing as selected in the "albuns" viewer.

2. A Button to auto play all tracks in shuffle mode.

The 2 I know I would love it, regularly after listeing to a album I like do put on the shuffle, but then I have to click the shuffle icon + double click the all. I figured that maybe a button that auto does this when clicked would be nice.

Anyway, thank you once more fore your work!

:D

Pingaware

You can create a toolbar button for 2. Go to Preferences>Layout (1) and under Main Panel click Edit by Toolbar Buttons. Specify the action as Playback: Play Library Shuffled and choose your own icon.
Bold words in my posts are links unless expressly stated otherwise.

arddhu

I would to know how to display the album name with the year below the artwork, but not as a field, the same way you have it on your first picture.

phred

• Global Moderator
I would to know how to display the album name with the year below the artwork, but not as a field, the same way you have it on your first picture.
That's the Albums and Tracks view.
Right-click on any column header in the main panel and select Customize Panel Settings.  Then in the Fields Displayed section, add the fields you wish to show.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

arddhu

Thank you phred. you saved my day  ;D

phred

• Global Moderator
You're quite welcome.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

arddhu

I was wondering if there is any way to make the main scream keep up with the current music playing. I mean, when I put on shuffle, that main screen where all songs are displayed have a marker on the current track and when I switch to the next, it switch also.

Rodrigo87

Hello,

Great skin!
I have only one problem in the view of the progress bar at the top, it is larger than the panel.
Check:

Can you help me fix this? Thanks in advance!

Steven

• Administrator
in all likelyhood its something i would need to address in MB. What font are you using in the player control panel and what is your screen DPI resolution?
its probably set to 125% in the windows control panel but perhaps its higher than that?

Alumni

Can you help me fix this? Thanks in advance!

If you have the visualizer disabled in the layout settings, try enabling it. It might help with this skin.

Rodrigo87

@Alumni: you mean the spectrum visualisation? Indeed this helps, but only for the left side, not the right one.
@Steven: font is Segoe UI and screen DPI is 175%. is that the problem?