Author Topic: iPod Nano 3g syncs all songs, but not the playlists  (Read 11610 times)

Steven

• Administrator
well, I had to reinstall MB at some point because the beta was eating up my library and reassigning art work, so it thought it was a new sync and didn't have room.
if you are going to make comments in those terms then suggest you use another app as i will make no further time for you

TeutonJon78

well, I had to reinstall MB at some point because the beta was eating up my library and reassigning art work, so it thought it was a new sync and didn't have room.
if you are going to make comments in those terms then suggest you use another app as i will make no further time for you

I wasn't commenting on it with any tone or accusation.  I could have been a little clearer in my description.  My actual files and artwork weren't corrupted or changed AT ALL.  My library file was what went whacky and any file I played starting to get assigned the same artwork.    I was just noting that between switching around with the betas, something happened to my library file.  I went back to the base 1.3 version, recreated the library, and everything was fine. I appreciate the time you spend on the software.

EDIT: cleanup
Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 09:13:23 PM by TeutonJon78