Author Topic: More convenience when choosing sorting columns  (Read 2855 times)

ma_t14

As it stands when you right click on the title of a sorting column you can easily choose a new or remove an old column. I think it is great that the common ones are right in the main context menu and the not so common are in long scrolling list.

The problem arises when you select a few objects from the not so common menu. If you wish to disable a certain column you have to go hunting in the long scrolling list. What I suggest is to have a simple splitter at the top of the list where the currently used columns will be located located. That would make access to them much easier and would make sense.

Here a quick mockup to illustrate what I mean:

Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 01:33:58 PM by ma_t14

Steven

• Administrator
thats something thats been on the back of my mind for ages - i have implemented something similar where it groups all the selected tracks together in the top level context menu

ma_t14

thats something thats been on the back of my mind for ages - i have implemented something similar where it groups all the selected tracks together in the top level context menu

Thank you

I was thinking about this for a long time now but never got around to write about it. Your implementation sounds better, I thought of that too after finishing the post but was too lazy to add it to the post  :P
Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 02:47:30 PM by ma_t14