Author Topic: Now Playing panel options  (Read 3147 times)

dollop

I'd like to be able to move the Now Playing panel to the top of the player, right underneath the menu bar at the top.

Also, when the Now Playing panel is in the right pane, I'd like to be able to see the visualisation and icons, like the shuffle icon.

Steven

• Administrator
to see the shuffle icon: right click on the player panel (I assume you have the player docked in the right sidebar)/ Configure Layout/ Player Controls/ Show All Player Controls
Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 04:41:24 PM by Steven

dollop

I don't have a Show All Player Controls option in the Player Controls section. I only have Show in Panel (top), Show in Panel (bottom) and a greyed out  Hide Player Controls. My version is 1.2.4218.

richardap1

You can download the latest version from the weekly section (1.3.4285)

dollop

Thanks, I wasn't aware of the weekly section updates. However, when I try to extract to my Music Bee folder, I get 6 errors about not being able to delete output files, so I can't seem to update.

cartman005

The weekly updates only have one file usually. Just extract that file to your desktop and then copy and paste it into the Program Files\MusicBee folder, replacing the old MusicBee.exe file. Make sure MB is closed before. You will also need to be using an administrator account.

dollop

Awesome, thanks. I've upgraded and now I can see all the player controls. Perfect, very happy  :).