Author Topic: Find Duplicates Byte By Byte.  (Read 2287 times)

Spiritus Umbrarum

Could You Please Make Musicbee Find Duplicates Byte By Byte? Many Wrong Tagged Songs Are Not Recognized As Duplicates, And Many Are Recognized As Duplicates When They Are Not. Could You Add Customizable Coincidence Level To The Duplicates Manager (80% For Title, 90% For Byte By Byte... Etc.).

By The Way, Many Times, Musicbee Taskbar Controls Do Not Appear And The Global Hotkeys Do Not Work When Some Windows Are Active (Task Manager, Office Apps., Etc.).

Thanks For Your Attention. I Hope To Do Not Disturb You.

Congratulations And Thanks For This Software.

Steven

• Administrator
i appreciate you would like to do this sort of thing from musicbee but for advanced requirements i am sure there are tools available that can do that level of comparison (perhaps someone on this forum might have a suggestion). I imagine doing a byte comparison would need to be advanced enough to skip tags and only look at the music data

boroda

I think theres is no need to add that kind of duplicates finding because this is a separate stream of software development. You can try Duplicate Cleaner 2 (its a free program) or Similarity (try and buy, much more comprehensive program for music, can find duplicates on basis of sound similarity of music files).