Author Topic: Make mousewheel change line with each turn in Artwork view  (Read 3755 times)

ma_t14

I know, the title is a bit confusing  ::)

Try using the mousewheel in artwork view. The way it is now you have to turn the wheel many many times to scroll through the panel at an acceptable speed which is kinda annoying and inconvenient.

I suggest to change the behaviour so that for each turn of the wheel it changes to a new line of artworks. That would greatly increase usability when scrolling using the mousewheel
Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 10:16:43 PM by ma_t14

Steven

• Administrator
for me, the mouse wheel scrolls approx 3/4 of a picture and i fast to go through the library. How much of a picture does it do for you?

ma_t14

7.69230769%   8)

It takes 13 strokes to completely reveal an artwork (having the zoom bar for artwork in middle approximately) including the information below
Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 10:42:03 PM by ma_t14

ma_t14

Is there a way to make it scroll exactly 1 line no matter how much the zoom is? That would be ideal
Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 11:01:08 PM by ma_t14

Anti

> the mouse wheel scrolls approx 3/4 of a picture

Same for me - one mousewheel 'click' = 3/4 of an album cover with the slider in the middle.
With one fast, full stroke I can scroll through 7 rows of 4 albums with the slider in the middle.
With my normal slider setting, I can scroll through 10 rows of 6 albums in one stroke.

> It takes 13 strokes to completely reveal an artwork

That's obviously not normal. It should take 2 or 3 mousewheel clicks.

> Is there a way to make it scroll exactly 1 line no matter how much the zoom is? That would be ideal

EDIT: I don't mind if this is implemented. Thinking about it, the speed won't increase that much.
Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 02:44:51 PM by Anti

ma_t14

I meant clicks in all previous posts. Sorry if that was not clear enough

ma_t14

Sorry guys I just found that the problems were cause by a software called wizmouse which enables you to select how many lines it scrolls with each click. The value was set to too low, after increasing everything is okay now

Sorry for your time  :-\

Anti

> Sorry for your time

My lawyer will contact your lawyer, and we'll work something out.