Author Topic: latest update?  (Read 134 times)

johnnyboy

Browsing though the Questions I found a post which finished with the OP successfully downloading ver 36_8849. I have ver 35_8698 and when I check for updates that is the latest version. However 8698 is from oct 2023. I thought maybe  Steven was not available but if there are later versions then how can I access them? Am I doing anything wrong?

tjinc

You're not doing anything wrong, you just have to keep an eye on the forum if you want to have the very latest patches - Steven regularly releases patches in response to bugs, requests and just generally being a jolly nice chap.
Ver 3.6 is not 'officially' released yet but many people seem to be using it and it appears to be perfectly stable. If you want the official release then you will have to wait until Steven is ready - I have no idea of his plans on this.

As long as you are not using the store version, you can download the latest patch versions here
Copy the contents of the MusicBee36_Patched.zip file into  your current 3.5 installation folder (overwriting the files)
Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 04:53:02 PM by tjinc