Author Topic: auto playlist won't run anymore after changing language  (Read 250 times)

monkey

I create a simple auto-playlist with French language
when i switch language to English
this playlist won't run anymore
when i switch to French again this playlist runs again

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
Can you retest this and confirm that it's indeed true? A quick test on my side reveals no such bug.
And I'm guessing somebody would have picked up on this long ago if it was indeed the case.

Edit: You would also need to elaborate on "won't run anymore". What exactly does MusicBee do when you double-click on it?
I already spend hours on end on social media. Might as well spare a few of those to a greater purpose here.

monkey

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
Thanks for the screenshots.

I imagine the issue lies in a mis-mapping (during translation) of the playlist criteria when switching between the languages.
Perhaps <rating> maps to a tag entirely different in the French translation? I wouldn't know. One of our French users will probably comment on this.

It would also be great if you can test the same conditions with a different language to see if the issue is not just limited to the French translation.
I already spend hours on end on social media. Might as well spare a few of those to a greater purpose here.

monkey

i create the same auto playlist in English
i can't read it in French or in another language
i'm use the portable version 3.6.8843 but it was the same with the 3.5
i try with a new portable installation version 3.5 and it' seems to be the same pb ?

Steven

• Administrator
you will need to change "[piste en cours]" to "[playing track]" when using english

monkey

ok thanks ! it runs !
so perhaps something to improve for the next update...