Author Topic: Как составлять плей-листы/сборники?  (Read 211 times)

Foliant

Hi!
Recently I set a goal: to collect similar music in one place to enjoy. Before this idea arose, I used a simple algorithm: I collected music by genre in one playlist. So do I have the following playlists of my favorites?
- the best of progressive rock
- the best of progressive metal
- the best of heavy/power metal
etc.

Further, in order to make it more convenient to listen on a portable player, I divided this playlist into several parts, calling them like this: the best of progressive rock I, the best of progressive rock II, etc. But I just randomly collected them from my favorite tracks. I began to notice that in some of the collections there were more sad, calm tracks, and in others there were more driving ones. But in general, if I’m in a thoughtful or bad mood, then I put together a playlist that matches my mood. If you are in a cheerful mood, then you want to listen to something cheerful.

I was wondering what algorithms do music lovers use? Maybe there is something interesting, maybe some unspoken rules for compiling collections? I'm trying to grab onto something. I understand that there can be many such ways. I'm interested to know about them.
P.S. Or maybe there is some kind of program that can group tracks according to something similar, something in common?

boroda

i use my current mood to create new playlist wile i'm listening entire shuffled library.

p.s. why subject is in russian, and body is in english?  ;)