Author Topic: View list artists and multi-artists  (Read 448 times)

Fox63

At the moment, inserting an artist into multi artists, whatever their role appears in the artists view.
In the artists view, only the one who has the main role of the album or song should appear, inserting him, in fact, as an artist.

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
I don't quite understand. Please try rephrasing.

Also, if you can support the above with screenshots, that would help a deal.
I already spend hours on end on social media. Might as well spare a few of those to a greater purpose here.

Fox63

I don't quite understand. Please try rephrasing.

Also, if you can support the above with screenshots, that would help a deal.

I'll try!!!
When you insert the song in the artist --> multiartist field you can also insert all the members who performed the song.
Example:
Abba (artist group)
The King Has Lost His Crown (song)
To be included in the multi artist
Arranged By [Strings] – Anders Eljas
Bass – Rutger Gunnarsson
Drums – Rolf Alex
Guitar – Lasse Wellander
Lead Vocals – Frida
Oboe – Jan Risberg

I would like instrumental performers not to appear in the artist list

As you can see in the images, the drummer and all the other performers of the song appear in the list of artists, thus creating multitudes of artists who perhaps only made the arrangement of that song.

But only those whose role is only artist or interpreter would appear.

It is very useful as information but should only appear as track info in the appropriate panel.

I hope I've been exhaustive.

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
I haven't properly digested the above, but if what you are looking for is a way to avoid seeing the "extra artists" in your tab there:

Then on the filter panel to your left, you can look for a field called <artists: artist> and display by that.
I already spend hours on end on social media. Might as well spare a few of those to a greater purpose here.

Fox63

I haven't properly digested the above, but if what you are looking for is a way to avoid seeing the "extra artists" in your tab there:

Then on the filter panel to your left, you can look for a field called <artists: artist> and display by that.

A thousand thanks
It was such a trivial thing that I didn't think about it.
Sometimes you get lost right in the classic glass of water (I don't know if it's also used in English)
Thanks again