Author Topic: Itunes Playlists  (Read 194 times)

iiswaz

I am new to MusicBee  and my issue is that when I download/sync iTunes playlists into MusicBee all the tracks in the individual playlists are not in the order they should be in i.e. the tracks are not in the order that they are in iTunes.  :-\ Is there a way I can overcome this without having to move thousands of tracks individually?

hiccup

I am new to MusicBee  and my issue is that when I download/sync iTunes playlists into MusicBee all the tracks in the individual playlists are not in the order they should be in i.e. the tracks are not in the order that they are in iTunes.  :-\ Is there a way I can overcome this without having to move thousands of tracks individually?
Welcome to the forum iiswaz.
I know that Apple has a strongly enforced rule for all their employees not to use the word 'bug'.
They must say 'unexpected event' instead. (not a joke)

So it's understandable that you don't have a good understanding of what an actual software bug is, nor that it should be reported in detail so that it is replicable to others.
I am guessing your post will get moved to 'Questions' any time soon.

The Incredible Boom Boom

I am new to MusicBee  and my issue is that when I download/sync iTunes playlists into MusicBee all the tracks in the individual playlists are not in the order they should be in i.e. the tracks are not in the order that they are in iTunes.  :-\ Is there a way I can overcome this without having to move thousands of tracks individually?

MusicBee doesn't do anything with playlists other than read the M3U file.
You can open these files with a text editor such as Notepad. Are they in the correct order when you do that?