Author Topic: 2 part question and request - .pdf indicator / Video - Series Name vs Album?  (Read 150 times)

Penno

Hi there,
Please may I offer a request and ask a question on Video file tagging
Request:
I have an extensive library of (music) tuition releases. Largely Video files but also .pdf, mp3 and sometimes .mid contained within the same, or sub folders.
I really appreciate the .pdf artwork extension now added to the Track information panel and ask if further file formats could be added for associated files that are in the same (or sub) folders? For the same reason in that the files are in easy reach and improved visibilty of library organisation
Vidoe file tagging question
In the track information panel, I have an .mp4 selected and have the tag editing panel displayed. When I look at the panel settings for the right sidebar vertical tag editor I am able to select 'Album' but 'Series' is displayed instead.
I am using album as rule since this can displayed as field in the Main panel, yet Series can not. Series can notbe displayed in the Thumbnail browser either, hence my preference.
Can I ask what the convention is for Video tagging and if Series, then can this be displayed in same way Albums are in Tag editor.
https://imgur.com/a/Gw3pgzK
Screenshot of the Album vs Series displayed
Thanks for your help
Penno

The Incredible Boom Boom

Request:
I have an extensive library of (music) tuition releases. Largely Video files but also .pdf, mp3 and sometimes .mid contained within the same, or sub folders.
I really appreciate the .pdf artwork extension now added to the Track information panel and ask if further file formats could be added for associated files that are in the same (or sub) folders? For the same reason in that the files are in easy reach and improved visibilty of library organisation

This would need to go on the Wishlist board. It would likely garner some interest.