Author Topic: How can I change the "on the fly conversion" copy folder for a device ?  (Read 117 times)

BuzzyOrange

I'm using the "Iphone and Ipod driver" plugin to sync my library with my Ipod. I convert every song on the fly in ALAC. But after a moment, I get a message telling me the disk I'm trying to copy to is full (because it's my windows installation disk). I also get errors trying to convert some files, which I suspect is also caused by the lack of space on my disk. I tried changing the device's folder for storing synced tracks, but I couldn't figure it out. I want everything to be saved on an external drive which has more space. How do I do this ? Thanx 4 reading  ::)
(syntax / typos edit)

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
I'm using the "Iphone and Ipod driver" plugin to sync my library with my Ipod.
If the question is specific to the plugin, then best post it on its thread so that the developer can see it.
While he hasn't been on the forum in nearly a year though by the looks of it, someone else over there might have an answer for you:
https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=36718.0

I'm not all that familiar with MusicBee's device settings, but if "on the fly conversion" is referring to the setting below, then I believe that follows the media storage locations, no?
I already spend hours on end on social media. Might as well spare a few of those to a greater purpose here.