Author Topic: Displayed fields limited  (Read 430 times)

RemixtaConsole

• Video Game Music Radio Host

Hi

I want to add a column to my track list but I can't figure out where to do it. I think it's this window, but the field to drag in is very limited.

phred

• Global Moderator
A screenshot would be helpful for us to see where you're referring to.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

sveakul

I want to add a column to my track list but I can't figure out where to do it. I think it's this window, but the field to drag in is very limited.
Go into "Set Displayed Fields" from the Tracks header menu and you can drag as many fields as you want from the left side to the "Selected Fields" side, "watch it grow!" like Chia pet  ;)

frankz

He tried to but failed.  Here it is.

phred

• Global Moderator
He tried to but failed.  Here it is.
Thanks frankz. Looking at the OP''s screenshot, I wonder how come there's nothing populated under "other fields"?
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

tjinc

Looking at the OP''s screenshot, I wonder how come there's nothing populated under "other fields"?
This image shows the Album and Tracks view set to Compact Grid layout - there is a limited number of fields available in this layout (as shown).

If you switch to Detailed List layout (Album and Tracks header menu > Customise Panel...) then the full range of fields will be available to be displayed (but you may lose other aspects of the layout that you like).

RemixtaConsole

• Video Game Music Radio Host
He tried to but failed.  Here it is.

Thank you I tried :(

Looking at the OP''s screenshot, I wonder how come there's nothing populated under "other fields"?
This image shows the Album and Tracks view set to Compact Grid layout - there is a limited number of fields available in this layout (as shown).

If you switch to Detailed List layout (Album and Tracks header menu > Customise Panel...) then the full range of fields will be available to be displayed (but you may lose other aspects of the layout that you like).

Thank you it does answer and I prefer the compact view for the special compact artist name mode.
Last Edit: December 18, 2023, 02:20:30 PM by RemixtaConsole