Author Topic: Empty Artists Tag under Compilations  (Read 488 times)

TotamiLegend

Hi!  ::)

Most of these compilation songs have no artist tag, how do I remove the empty spaces without removing the artist tag? (track 1)  :(

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World

Above is the image you linked to.
What view/panel/layout are you displaying there?
I already spend hours on end on social media. Might as well spare a few of those to a greater purpose here.

tjinc

My guess here would be that, if you go to the Albums header menu > Customise Panel... and then click the Show Settings button, you will have the 'fields displayed' set to Title and Artist - as in this screenshot:

Try removing the Artist field (set it to a blank). Then, for an album where Artist <> Album Artist, the artist is shown on the same line - as in this screenshot:

Hopefully this will better suit your layout.

TotamiLegend

My guess here would be that, if you go to the Albums header menu > Customise Panel... and then click the Show Settings button, you will have the 'fields displayed' set to Title and Artist - as in this screenshot:

Try removing the Artist field (set it to a blank). Then, for an album where Artist <> Album Artist, the artist is shown on the same line - as in this screenshot:

Hopefully this will better suit your layout.

I that section I have only
- Title
- Virtual Tag showing only guest artists

btw I fixed the issue just adding the production company name (Sadesper Record) as album artist and to each track with no artist tag
https://imgur.com/w2CXGgD

Thank you for the kind reply!  :)