Author Topic: Opening pdf/launching Acrobat?  (Read 174 times)

tonyfoord

I;ve just found the new (to me) feature to show pdfs that are stored in music folders - which is great and something I've wanted for ages. I've upgraded to the latest Musicbee (3.5.8698) and managed to find the settings to get Musicbee to show in the main panel if an album has an associated pdf. At the moment I see this as a Y below the artwork, title and artist in the main view and also as a Y above the track list when I view this for an album. But nothing happens if I click on the Y. Is this how I should be opening a pdf? Are there any other settings I need to make or some other issue that may be stopping this from working?

Thanks,
Tony

Steven

• Administrator
i think clicking is only supported when the PDF indicator is displayed in the Track Information panel

phred

• Global Moderator
Steven is correct. It's only clickable in Details or Details (2)

Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

tonyfoord

Thanks, but that hasn't helped. I've enabled Has PDF in preferences everywhere I can find this option but none of these settings has resulted in anything clickable. Which panel should the clickable icon be appearing in? Could someone point me to exactly where in preferences I need to enable this feature, please?

Thanks...

Roby

Clik dx on Track Information (right sidebar) > Customise Panel > show PDF file indicator