Author Topic: Grid View for Thumbnail Browser  (Read 773 times)

Mafios

Pretty self-explanatory. Would be nice to just have the thumbnail artwork so it can show a lot more icons.

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
Have a look at the Album Covers view > Customise Panel... > Show the tracks for the selected album to the right of the main panel.

I don't have nice pictures to show it right now, but I think this is somewhat what you require?

I already spend hours on end on social media. Might as well spare a few of those to a greater purpose here.

Mafios

Have a look at the Album Covers view > Customise Panel... > Show the tracks for the selected album to the right of the main panel.

I don't have nice pictures to show it right now, but I think this is somewhat what you require?
It's close, but I prefer having other layouts over the one it gives you.

riennespinka

Even though it is somewhat close, I would still love to have access to a greater number of layouts than the one that it provides.

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
It's close, but I prefer having other layouts over the one it gives you.
Even though it is somewhat close, I would still love to have access to a greater number of layouts than the one that it provides.
Noted, but it would help the case some more if either of you guys could perhaps provide a mock-up of how you'd want it looking.
I already spend hours on end on social media. Might as well spare a few of those to a greater purpose here.

Mafios

Noted, but it would help the case some more if either of you guys could perhaps provide a mock-up of how you'd want it looking.
I want the look of the left half of the picture, but keep my main panel on the right half.