Author Topic: Library\Relink Music File Paths remember last used Directories  (Read 1158 times)

hiccup

I thought I was quite measured in my responses in light of increasingly hostile commentary back.  Just a humble MB user contributing my 2 cents to the pot of knowledge.
I'm not critising anyone here, certainly not you.
Just noticing a topic turning a bit sour, which I thought was a shame.

iammike

That happens when people don't read responses and assume things which aren't true.

But @hiccup I will most certain refrain from adding to the Wishlist. I was even wanting to pledge some money for it, but will not do that anymore.

Will in due time just Donate to the Developer.

For my part this thread can be locked

Edit: I will also remove myself from this forum. some of you are very helpful, thank you for your comments / replies.
Last Edit: November 18, 2023, 07:29:08 AM by iammike

hiccup

But @hiccup I will most certain refrain from adding to the Wishlist. I was even wanting to pledge some money for it, but will not do that anymore.
Reading this reply of yours makes me believe it is indeed for the better that you will refrain from posting requests in the future.

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
I already spend hours on end on social media. Might as well spare a few of those to a greater purpose here.

frankz

I didn't even necessarily disagree with it (at first).  I just shared that the feature was already there for me, indicating that there might be something wrong with his setup or process.  Somehow that meant that none of us knew how to read.  Anyone who assumes that more experienced users are too stupid or lazy to read what he wrote vs thinking that he might have not made sense in what he wrote is a red flag.

hiccup

I didn't even necessarily disagree with it (at first).
It's probably not a bad thing when new members that:
React badly to constructive and helpful-intended responses, choose to ignore arguments based on facts and experience, and are taking/making things more personal than they need to be leave the forum quickly.

Best to nip such people at the bud to prevent more problems further down the road is what I think.