Author Topic: Aura Light Skin  (Read 3361 times)

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
I'm wondering if silvestreccf's entries here...would not better be removed. They are leading nowhere anymore.
If by some chance, the forum mods or admin are still able to access that profile and perhaps change the Aura/Aurora download links to point to my reply above, then I think the add-ons can remain active. If not, then I agree with you (no point in advertising them on a main page if the download links are dead).

It's a shame there doesn't appear to be a copy for PURENIGHT BLUE...it seems to have been a popular one.
I already spend hours on end on social media. Might as well spare a few of those to a greater purpose here.

phred

• Global Moderator
If by some chance, the forum mods or admin are still able to access that profile and perhaps change the Aura/Aurora download links to point to my reply above, then I think the add-ons can remain active.
The only person who -might- be able to do that is Steven.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

hiccup

It's a shame there doesn't appear to be a copy for PURENIGHT BLUE...it seems to have been a popular one.
If it was indeed popular, I'm sure some user will have it on his computer and can share it?

boroda

My personal opinion:

I think it is a weaselly action when a forum member removes what he has created and shared before.

did you know that nobody promised that, say, linux will be open source forever? it theoretically could easily become closed source. but there is one nuance: all linux version, which have been already published as open source, will be open source forever.

karbock

My personal opinion:

I think it is a weaselly action when a forum member removes what he has created and shared before.

did you know that nobody promised that, say, linux will be open source forever? it theoretically could easily become closed source. but there is one nuance: all linux version, which have been already published as open source, will be open source forever.

Just to clear the situation: Silvestre said to me that he had lost his former DropBox account (the account used in these publications) and asked me if I could republish his skins on the forum.
See https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=40896.0
Last Edit: April 22, 2024, 03:19:50 PM by karbock

boroda

ok. this is correct behavior and deserves respect.

boroda

karbock, if you can converse with Silvestre, maybe he could create a temporary account on this forum only to edit the skin page and change the links to your cloud drive?

Steven

• Administrator
I can update the links if someone tells me the skin names and new links

karbock

Thanks, Steven.
The concerned skins are the four displayed with this link:

* Aura Dark
* Aura Light
* AURORA MusicBee Skin on Musicbee 3.0
* PURENIGHT Blue - Musicbee Skin

One common new link for all of them (GoogleDrive folder):
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1uR4DcUT3E5XB1vSl0KIhcbprwhTE3iNi