Author Topic: How do I create a new bug report when MusicBee is not throwing any errors?  (Read 1052 times)

Madmaxneo

The issue is that every so often MusicBee will not recognize my phone. The last time it did this was in March of this year (2023) and I even created a topic for it but no one looked into it. Here is the topic, that resolved itself somehow and MusicBee finally recognized my phone, but this time it didn't and it created a second device with the exact same name. I eventually gave in and had to go through to remember all my settings and then back and forth to make sure I synced the same playlists. I then hit sync and it's been syncing for like 15 mins and it's only 10% done. This is going to take all night and I have to get to bed soon for work tomorrow.
Is there any fix for this or a way to force it to recognize my phone, or maybe there is a way to merge the two devices so it has all the relevant data?

Right now I am not even sure if it is duplicating all the same files that are already on my phone as it has done that before.

EDIT: I figured out why it was taking so long to sync, it was because it reset to sync all music instead of just the playlists. That was the first setting I changed then started adding the playlists. It somehow changed back after I started selecting playlists and checking my other settings.
Last Edit: October 14, 2023, 04:49:39 AM by Madmaxneo