Author Topic: Add extra Ratigs field/kolumn with dragging Stars  (Read 1071 times)

shlind

In the standard view there is a Ratings Field, with STARS 0-5 in yellow.
Is it possible to add an extra Ratings Field/kolumn that also works with STARS and mabe with a different color.
I know I can add an extra Ratings Filed but have not found any way to make it works with the dragging stars.
(If we are two that uses the play list,  it would be useful if each individual could mark up his/her own rating of the songs) rather than making two separate playlists.

tjinc

Hi shlind,

Sorry I missed this question - should really be in the 'Questions' board.

In the standard view there is a Ratings Field, with STARS 0-5 in yellow.
Is it possible to add an extra Ratings Field/kolumn that also works with STARS and mabe with a different color.

You can create a custom field with type 'rating' (that works with stars). It will not be a different colour and I am not sure what you mean by 'the standard view' but to do this:

Preferences > Tags (1)
Name a new 'Custom Tag' (here I have named it 'My Rating') and then Save:

Then, Preferences > Tags (2) > Configure Fields
Scroll down to your new custom tag and set the 'Type' to 'Rating' and then Save:

The new 'My Rating field will display as stars in the main panel and you can set the rating by dragging/clicking on the stars.
It does not work exactly the same everywhere as the standard Rating field (sometimes it will only display a number), so you will just have to try it and see if it works for you.