Author Topic: When I send a song to a device, the artwork resizes itself.  (Read 1748 times)

tj_pn

I send a song to a device connected to my PC with the "Embed artwork in music file" checked in the settings section of the device.

The artwork of the song sent to the device is resized, even though the "Resize artwork" checkbox is not checked.

I would appreciate it if anyone else has a similar situation or has any suggestions on how to remedy it.

The version of Musicbee is 3.5.8447.

Steven

• Administrator
I dont see how that would be the case and would need more proof to justify spending time on this.

tj_pn

" />

The screenshot image shows the language changed from the Japanese that is normally used to English. Even with this check box, the artwork of the song transferred to the device will be resized and the artwork quality will be rough.

Steven

• Administrator
can you send a link to one of the original source files and to the equivalent file from the device

tj_pn

I have tried several times today to transfer to the device. I just tried to transfer it and was able to do so without any artwork degradation. I have been struggling with this symptom for a long time and finally posted on the forum. Thank you for your help and advice. Also, if you have fixed it, thank you.