Author Topic: Choice to not display albums count under artist name  (Read 2008 times)

Jafigg

I know Steven's answer to someone last year was that there is no way to do that, but, well, let's have a dream...

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
I guess euphemistic wording is a lot to hope for on the internet.

Without having looked at what other locations/elements may be affected:
I suppose one way could be to try to change the colour of the album count so that it matches the background and appears hidden? (refer to the sample skin)
I already spend hours on end on social media. Might as well spare a few of those to a greater purpose here.

hiccup

Make this Thumbnail Browser load statistics from the library and that's it…
…but it lacks in design…
Do not hijack somebody else's topic by pushing something you already have been complaining about in other topics.
And please also keep your other complaints limited to your own topics.

silvestreccf

Make this Thumbnail Browser load statistics from the library and that's it…
…but it lacks in design…
Do not hijack somebody else's topic by pushing something you already have been complaining about in other topics.
And please also keep your other complaints limited to your own topics.

Soon people won't even use a PC and you're worried about a repeated topic. Sometimes I think I'm alone in this forum, but finally someone appeared to complain and not do nothing. Americans are wonderful. keep the good work wuth the Microsoft exel software.

phred

• Global Moderator
Americans are wonderful.
Before you start judging people based on nationality, make sure you know what you're talking about. Hiccup is not from America.

It's proper forum etiquette to
a) not hijack a thread with a topic different from what is being discussed
b) not repeat topics that already exist
c) do a search of the forum before posting
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

boroda

"Americans are wonderful"

well, i've been waiting only several years for the first Nazi post on this forum (i don't care if Americans or any other nation are mentioned in such a post).

hiccup

"Americans are wonderful"
well, i've been waiting only several years for the first Nazi post on this forum (i don't care if Americans or any other nation are mentioned in such a post).
Shit, do you think the Nazi's had a time machine?

boroda

i'm pretty sure. i periodically watch something similar in many completely different and unlike various countries (and russia is not an exception either, unfortunately).
Last Edit: September 13, 2023, 08:34:47 PM by boroda

silvestreccf

You guys are crazy,!!!  I have been on this forum for ten years producing content, What I said was an expression poorly translated by Google Translate in which I use it. I am very disappointed, and with that thought you have the right and obligation to delete anything irregular, including the forum member.

If there's a country that suffers from xenophobia, it's mine. What you said has nothing to do with it, even referring to a country like America.

Everything I said here I tried to be as coherent as possible with the language

quote author=boroda date=1694624095 link=topic=39906.msg215847#msg215847]
i'm pretty sure. i periodically watch something similar in many completely different and unlike various countries (and russia is not an exception either, unfortunately).
[/quote]

silvestreccf

You guys are crazy,!!!  I have been on this forum for ten years producing content, What I said was an expression poorly translated by Google Translate in which I use it. I am very disappointed, and with that thought you have the right and obligation to delete anything irregular, including the forum member.

If there's a country that suffers from xenophobia, it's mine. What you said has nothing to do with it, even referring to a country like America.

Everything I said here I tried to be as coherent as possible with the language

boroda

well, i understand that it's an "international" forum (i only mean that not all forum members speak english natively). sorry, if i misunderstood you.

the problem is not this your post. the problem is that there have been too many very silly and stupid posts (though related to different stupid things) in the last few months.