I just encountered a problem, did some searching online and found a lot of folks on this site encountering the same issue with no resolutions posted. I then found a solution, so wanted to come back and post in case anyone else runs into the issue.
The issue came from trying to sync songs to an Android device from MusicBee. Certain songs would refuse to sync, no matter what I tried. The error message was:
Copy Failed - Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component.
I think the error stems from file paths and non-unique names. For me, I sort my music on my computer in my phone like this:
For some reason, MusicBee had created two different Genres with the same name (in my case Indie Pop). So on my computer, I had two different directories named \Music\Indie Pop - and each one had three different artists in it. All of the artists that were failing to sync were in one of the two Indie Pop folders.
I forced MusicBee to re-genre tag every Indie Pop song, had MusicBee re-organize the music on my computer. Then it had all six artists in the same folder, and the sync completed successfully.
My guess is that MusicBee was trying to sync it as two different Indie Pop folders, but was having trouble writing a new directory to my phone that already existed. So if you are having this problem, make sure you aren't trying to write two different things to your phone with the same name but different content.
I hope this helps!