Author Topic: It looks like a backup related error  (Read 337 times)

Fox63

Hi!!!

I have this error randomly. It's been happening since I updated to the latest version.

Giving OK, the following error appears
Giving ok on the error below the program hangs for a few seconds and then closes.
Reopening it, there are no latest changes regarding the virtual fields or preferences changes, for the rest, however, such as the insertion of new tracks, they are present.
I also tried to go back to old saved settings but after a while, especially when the program plays but nothing is done, this error comes out.

MusicBee v3.5.8488.33991D  (Win10.0), 8 apr 2023 16:40:

System.NullReferenceException: Riferimento a un oggetto non impostato su un'istanza di oggetto.
   in MusicBeePlugin.BackupType.save(String fileName)
   in MusicBeePlugin.BackupIndex.saveBackup(String backupName, String statusbarText, Boolean isAutocreatedParam)
   in MusicBeePlugin.Plugin.regularAutobackup(Object state)
   in System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.CallCallbackInContext(Object state)
   in System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   in System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   in System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.CallCallback()
   in System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.Fire()
   in System.Threading.TimerQueue.FireNextTimers()
   in System.Threading.TimerQueue.AppDomainTimerCallback(Int32 id)

phred

• Global Moderator
This error is being thrown by a plugin. Most likely Additional Tagging & Reporting Tools. Please post the error on the thread for the plugin so the developer can see it.

I'm locking this thread.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here