Author Topic: Library/Playlist Explorer behaviour  (Read 246 times)

SaunaB

Hello!
I got a new computer and when I reimported my library and reinstalled MusicBee, the panels behave differently than before.

When I was in a playlist, the Library Explorer panel would only show the categories related to the playlist. (For exemple, if I was in a 90s playlist, the Explorer panel would only show years from 90 to 99). Then, If I would click on one year in the Explorer, it would filter the playlist to only show the songs within it that match the categories (in that exemple, if I clicked on 1991, then I would only see the songs tagged 1991 within that playlist. It was really useful for cross filtering and referencing.

Sorry if it's obvious, but how to I recreate that? I have been searching for days!

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
Hello and welcome to the forum, SaunaB.

Are you positive that the panel which used to display that behaviour was the Library Explorer and not the Column Browser?
Both panels can be activated from view > arrange panels. Try to see if it perhaps isn't the column browser that you're looking for.
I already spend hours on end on social media. Might as well spare a few of those to a greater purpose here.

SaunaB

Oh my god, that was it.

I knew the solution was right there in front of me. Thank you so much!